Septilin possesses immune-modulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, which potentiate the non-specific immune responses of the body. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage activation, increases the polymorphonuclear cells and helps overcome infection.
Septilin builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection. Septilin augments granulocyte-macrophage differentiation, natural killer cell activity and antibody-dependent cytotoxicity.
Septilin’s stimulatory effect on the humoral immunity increases the antibody-forming cells, thereby enhancing the secretion of antibodies into the circulation. Septilin also augments the synthesis of erythropoietic and granulopoietic precursor cells, stab cells and primary myelocytes.
– Upper respiratory tract infections
– Lower respiratory tract infections
– Allergic disorders of upper respiratory tract
– Skin and soft tissue infections and inflammations
– Dental and periodontal infections
– Infective and inflammatory conditions of the eye
– Bone and joint infections
– Urinary tract infections